We spent Friday night at Disneyland, season passes are the way to go, we only spent 2 hours there and that was long enough and we don't feel bad about it!! Isaac is really starting to get the idea about the rides and all the action, he doesn't like to wait in line and wants to get on the ride immediately and of course never wants to get off! Steve had to take both of them on the bumper cars because in my current condition I am not allowed to ride them. It was all I could do to keep Isaac from jumping over the fence while Steve and Emma were on the ride, he wanted on and he wanted on now!! Emma was a very big girl and rode a big girl ride with her dad, Isaac will be tall enough to ride it next year, they went on the Mullholand Drive roller coaster ride in California Adventure and she absolutely LOVED it!! She will even tell you what she did the whole time...screamed!!
2 comments:
I think Isaac looks so much like you! (do people tell you that, or am I in left field?) he is dang cute! (so is Emma!)
Malorie told me that she wanted to go to Disneyland. I told her we would have to plan a trip. She said, "No, right now." I think she and Isaac came from the same patience tree. :)
Post a Comment