well would you move back to utah already so that i can meet your kids? your girls are the sweetest ever! love the new "do". hurry up. the clocks tickin and the houses here are filling up. better get dibs on yours quick! :)
SO cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. Where does the time go? I can't wait for you guys to be in the same state!
oh my gooooodness!!!they are getting so big!!i miss them:(their so cute!! tell the fam i said hi!love you gretch!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
well would you move back to utah already so that i can meet your kids? your girls are the sweetest ever! love the new "do".
hurry up. the clocks tickin and the houses here are filling up. better get dibs on yours quick! :)
SO cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. Where does the time go? I can't wait for you guys to be in the same state!
oh my gooooodness!!!they are getting so big!!i miss them:(their so cute!! tell the fam i said hi!love you gretch!
Post a Comment